Dr. Feiner offers supervision and consultation to mental health professionals interested in training in cognitive-behavioral therapies and anxiety and mood disorders treatment. These services are individualized regarding duration and frequency.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: An Experiential Introduction. Workshop at the 17th Annual Nefesh Conference.
- ACT, Mindfulness, & Judaism. Workshop at the 19th Annual Nefesh Conference (with Moshe Lamm and Isaac Schechter)
- Treating OCD: From Research to Clinical Practice. Grand Rounds Lecture at the Center for Applied Psychology.
- Mental Health and the Jewish Community. Lecture for Rabbis and Teachers.
- The Future of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies: A Unified Treatment Approach. Grand Rounds Lecture at the Center for Applied Psychology.